We are very excited to announce that we will be re-opening for Take Out Orders on Tuesday, May 19th!
There are some things you need to know.
IMPORTANT SAFETY RULES:
1. To place an order please CALL: 607-936-2290 (well that's not so much safety, but more necessary)
1.a. We ask that you please pay for your order with a credit card when placing it. This minimizes exposure.
1.b. If you do not have a credit or debit card to use and must pay cash - please refer to 2.a.)
2. When you arrive to pick up your order please stay snug in your car and TEXT: 607-684-5400 (please do not call this number. Also, remember to tell us who you are.)
2.b. If you do not have a cell phone and you must come in to let us know you have arrived, please remember to wear your mask.
3. Your order will be delivered to your car, please keep your mask on during this delivery.
IMPORTANT HUMAN RULES:
1. You will notice that all of our menu is not available. This is indicated here on the website by the N/A in place of a dollar amount. Please understand that these items will become available again as soon as we can make it work.
2. Our hours of operation are as follows until further notice:
M-F 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sat & Sun 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
3. Please be kind to our staff during this very difficult time. We are proud of them and grateful to have them. Please show them the LOVE!
Here is where you'll find us:
319 South Hamilton Street, Painted Post, NY 14830, US
Got Questions? Give us a call: (607) 936-2290
09:00 am – 03:00 pm
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HELP US KEEP OUR STAFF SAFE!